December was a scrooge. Let's see if the new year brings new comics.
Let's see if the season will bring new comics.
October was too scary for releases. Maybe November will bring new bounty.
- "Future's Guardian" #13 - Galatea Future is back and she's busy unearthing a mystery in the radioactive desert.
Fall is here. Will we "fall" into some new releases?
The summer has been extremely hard for comic creators. Hopefully the start of fall will change things.
- "The Lost Adventures of Galatea Future" #1-4 - The whole four-part series was added to the MMO Comic Index for archiving.
- "Task Force Twilight" #5 - The conflict between the corrupt cops and the heroes escalates, and now it's starting to get personal. Who will end up betraying the Task Force? Find out!
- "The Crucible" #36 - After narrowly escaping in the "House of Sothis" storyline, Watcher Twelve and Synnamon Kitten have found themselves in the world of Champions Online MMO. It doesn't take long for Twelve to find trouble, though, and that gets the attention of Galatea Future from "Future's Guardian".
July proved to be too hot and stormy for new comics. Let's see if August is any better.
It's getting hot out there! Will it be too hot for new comics?
Apparently May was too stormy for new comics. Hopefully June will be different.
- "The Crucible" #35 - It all comes down to this! Immortals, gods, Tin men, who lives, who dies, and who lives forever?
- "Task Force Twilight" #4 - It's Cardinal Syn's Task Force vs the Blue Dog Squad! Plus, Sundown begins his investigation and the "New" Avenger returns!
It's May. Let's see what new comics appear.
It doesn't bode well that Easter and April Fool's Day one and the same this year. Will our releases be a joke? Let's find out.
- "Battle of the Jens" (One-Shot) - The rivalry between two centerfold models and how it shocks a whole industry! (Added as part of the Archive Project.)
- "The Crucible" #34 - Party in the lost temple! We've got CECIL and the Zombie Avenger and some sexy snake goddess, and lots of undead minions... and if that's not good enough for you, we even have DEATH! Yes, the Grim Reaper is in the house! You know it's not a party until the Reaper is there!
Spring starts this month, so let's see what else will be coming in like a lion.
- "Task Force Twilight" #03 - With Jason Knight dead, it's up to Cardinal Syn to step up and use Jason's notes and resources and assemble the task force. But who will step up?
It's the shortest month of the year. So short, in fact, that we may have to just skip this and go right to March.
We can't? Oh. Okay.
Well let's see if we can at least get some new comics.
- "The Crucible" #33 - Things are looking bleak for our heroes. Their ghost vampire friend is gone, their sanctuary is dying, and Horvat has gone to South America. Can Spellbinder and her allies get there in time to stop Horvat, Papa Shaman, and their undead minions? Or is it already too late for them?
Happy New Year, comic readers and creators!
- "Task Force Twilight" #02 - Jason Knight has been fighting a losing battle against the corrupt members of the Paragon City Police and their abusive "Blue Dog Squad". If things could not get any worse, he finds himself overpowered by the mysterious menace known as Despair. With his life and death literally flashing before his eyes, Jason sees only one way out.
It's the holiday season! Let's see if new comics can make up for the lack of any in November...
- "The Crucible" #32 - It's the Zombie Avenger versus Lizzie Borden! A hero already dead versus a psychopath with daddy issues brought back to life by a voodoo priest. Who will win?
- "Task Force Twilight" #1 - Can Jason Knight stop the corrupt Blue Dog Squad of the Paragon City Police before they finally manage to silence him?
Is it really November? Mother Nature has a hard time believing it. Maybe some new comics will help.
It's the time of Halloween, but Mother Nature appears to be giving us the tricks. Hopefully there will be new comic treats to compensate.
- "The Crucible" #31 - So what do you do when you rescue a beautiful woman from a necromancer? Why you take her home to meet your ghostly brother! No, that doesn't sound creepy at all. It is the month of October, after all.
It's September! Fall begins! And it's a busy month for hurricanes! Can new comic releases follow? Let's find out!
- "Furia and the Guardians" #25 - Final Issue! One more battle. One last battle?
Can you believe summer is almost over? We can't either. And to top it off, the United States will experience a once-in-a-century coast-to-coast solar eclipse! Let's see if the comics are there for us...
- "The Crucible" #30 - It's a necromancer and his zombie gang versus a vampire and a itty-bitty talking dragon... oh, and an innocent woman in the middle. Will she survive or will she be someone's snack? And our heroes look for answers in their own ways.
June was just too stormy for new comics. Let's see if July is any better.
- "The Crucible" #29 - The Zombie Avenger is still on the case, with Spellbinder and her wacky friends in tow. And a few more friends and fiends join the party! And, really, when ISN'T it a party when you have zombies and vampires and witches and talking dragons?
- "Furia and the Guardians" #24 - N.W.N.C. - No Witness, No Complaint. The corrupt cops in Paragon City's Blue Dog Squad have used this to silence their complainers. Will they be able to do it again? Not if the Guardians of the Dawn have anything to say about it!
It's summer already! So will there be anything hot and new in comics?
It's May.. so MAY there be new comic releases for the month?
- "Furia and the Guardians" #23 - Part 2 of Mindy's Story. What is the big secret of Mindy Harrison? What happened to her after she was expelled from Freedom Corps? And what is her connection to the most dangerous adversary the Guardians of the Dawn ever faced?
It's wet, it's miserable, so why do we like April again?
April 28th (aka National Superhero Day)
- "The Crucible" #28 - Something creepy and dead stalks the sewers of Paragon City. And it's not alone. But is it good or evil? It's a good thing Spellbinder is back to sort it out, right?
Let's not talk about February, okay? It was too short for creators to come up with something. As months go, it's a loser. Really. Just a loss. Sad.
- "Furia and the Guardians" #22 - Who is Mindy Harrison? Find out as her story is finally being told!
January's releases were YUUUUGE! The largest ever, believe me! YUUUUUGE! And it's only going to get larger and larger! Believe me!
It's a new year! Let's see what else is new!
- "The Crucible" #27 - This is it, the conclusion to Spellbinder's unwilling trip through the looking glass! Can she get home in time to stop the plans of her enemy? And what about the enemy in that strange but familiar world she found herself in? Find out!
- "Furia and the Guardians" #21 - Change is in the air! A new president, a new opportunity for Furia, and new opportunities for the Guardians of the Dawn.
Hard to believe the year is coming to an end! Let's see if there are any presents for the good MMO Comic readers!
- "Furia and the Guardians" #20 - The three-part "Icarus" story ends here, with special guest appearances by The Justice-Knights and President Barack Obama in his final appearance as president.
Thanksgiving makes the month seem shorter than it really is. All that chaos and hype...
- "Furia and the Guardians" #19 - Part 2 of the "Icarus" story, with special guest appearances by The Justice-Knights! The Earth was just spared the worst solar storm in history, but at what cost? And does that mean that the planet is really out of danger? And what is happening to Galatea Powers? Find out!
- "The Crucible" #26 - Spellbinder's journey continues as she struggles to find her way home, but a familiar face is not done with her yet. And speaking of "not done yet", Tempest's sworn enemy is continuing with her own plans of vengeance.
Apparently September was too hot to release too many comics. Let's see if October will scare up a few more...
- "The Crucible" #25 - Spellbinder's trip into the weird wonderland continues as she confronts the Queen with... a pointy stick? What would Alice say about that?
- "The Major Deej Halloween Special 2016" - A who's who (or make that "Hoo! Hoo!") of Major Deej characters come together for a haunting special.
The calendar may say it, but will Mother Nature believe it? Maybe she needs some reminders. Meanwhile, let's see what new comics are out there for this month...
- "Furia and the Guardians" #18 - The Earth faces a major cosmic threat. Can a group of alien hybrids save the planet? Find out as the "Icarus" storyline begins!
Can you believe summer is almost over? Well, Mother Nature sure doesn't it want to be over that quickly.
- "Major Deej Universe: Origins" #3 - NYPD Police Officer Yorke survived what should have been a gruesome death. Now, as SERGEANT Yorke of the PPD's new Special Tactics Division, everything should be coming up roses, right??
- "Furia and the Guardians" #17 - While Furia is still on the mend, Galatea Powers is having to answer about some of the things she's done in the past few years. Jason Knight finds out if he's still worthy of wearing the MidKnight outfit. And something is about to happen that could impact the world!
Here's to the month when it's okay to be patriotic... to read comics!
(Okay, actually you can do that every month, but Internet comics are a global thing.)
- "The Crucible" #24 - Spellbinder's trip through the looking glass continues as she finds herself in a civil war of sorts between hearts and spades.
Summer officially starts this month, but things are already getting hot.
- "The Crucible" #23 - You saw Spellbinder briefly in Issue #22, but now she's back, and this time she's taking a trip "through the looking glass", although not by choice.
- "Furia and the Guardians" #16 - Galatea may potentially be one of the most powerful women in the "City of Heroes", but even she is not immune to surprises. Find out what has surprised her!
April was a little anemic, but hopefully May will be better.
- "The Crucible" #22 - It's the thrilling conclusion to "The House of Sothis" storyline, with special guest hero Furia Powers. Can the heroes stop the threat posed by the Sirians?
- "The Allied Fighters" #2 - "The Reformation of the Allied Fighters, Part I" The formation of the new 21st century Allied Fighters team begins! But will the first recruit be the first one to say "NO"? And why would he?
- "Furia and the Guardians" #15 - Make that "Galatea and the Guardians"! With Furia Powers down, her adopted sister-from-another-universe takes center stage.
March was a little shy, so let's see if April will be any better.
- "Major Deej Universe: Origins" #2 - Part 1 of the most important questions readers have been asking! "Who is Major Deej? And why is there a whole universe surrounding him?"
How lucky will you be this month? Well, by "luck", we mean new comic releases. So let's see how lucky we can get!
- "Furia and the Guardians" #14 - It's Furia versus the Paragon City Police Department! Plus, how can an illusionist named Ally Kazam help Cardinal Syn save TashaTiger and unlock the catgirl's secret? Find out!
This just in... the groundhog has been replaced with a two-headed coin toss. With that out of the way, let's see what comics will be out for the shortest month of the year.
- "Furia and the Guardians" #13 - Can the Guardians of the Dawn keep TashaTiger safe until they can unlock the secrets of her strange transformations? Find out!
- "The Allied Fighters" #1 - Major Invader, the grizzled World War II superhero, is brought back to service to resurrect the Allied Fighters for the 21st Century.
- "The Crucible" #21 - The "House of Sothis" story continues as our heroes start to fight back on all fronts against the threat of the Sirians.
And so another year begins. Let's see what else the new year brings us.
- "The Crucible" #20 - The "House of Sothis" storyline continues! Furia Powers is in a tight situation. How does she get out? Plus, Synnamon Kitten finds Twelve. But she's not alone.
- "Major Deej Universe Origins" #1 - Witness the history of things that were and of things to come as told by Chronos Prime!
- "Furia and the Guardians" #12 - This issue goes to the cats and dogs... specifically the cat-girl TashaTiger, and the latest member of the legendary Powers Family to appear in Paragon City... Bulldog Powers!
Another year wraps up... let's see what gifts the creators keep giving.
December 25th (X-mas Day)
- "Furia and the Guardians" #11 - It's the holiday season in the "City of Heroes". So why is Furia Powers acting a little like a hyper-powered Scrooge?
It's time to see what we can be thankful for this month.
- "The Crucible" #19 - Part 2 of the "House of Sothis" storyline, with guest appearance by Furia Powers. The strange Egyptian-themed visitors continue their mission in Atlas Park, and anyone that tries to confront them are encased in crystal. But they don't know that it is the worst thing to do to Furia!
- "Furia and the Guardians" #10 - After all that's happened in Paragon City this past year, it's important for the heroes to get caught up on what they know about the attack by the super-powered villain named Destitution. But they're not the only ones getting updated on what happened and what they know. Plus, we finally get to look into the personal life of Furia Powers as she prepares for her first day job as "Fiona Poderes".
Time for things to go "bump" in the night, so let's see what "bumps" into our release list!
- "The Crucible" #18 - "The House of Sothis" begins here! Strange beings invade Atlas Park! Can Ms. Liberty and Furia Powers stop them?
- "Furia and the Guardians" #09 - Jason Knight's search for a missing AE employee takes a dark turn and exposes something worse in the Paragon Police Department! Will Jason answer the call for justice? Find out!
September is here, school is back in session, so let's see if you have any reading assignments for this month!
September 25th (aka National Comic Book Day)
- "Furia and the Guardians" #8 - While Furia and the other heroes were busy over at Portal Corporation, Jason Knight has returned to the streets of Kings Row.
Sadly, July was way too hot for the creators. So let's see what August will bring.
- "The City's Finest" #2 - Ripped from the pages of "Guardians of the Dawn Spotlight" and "The Justice Knights" comes the first adventures of "Galatea", "Ryder", and "Knight" following their arrival in Paragon City.
- "The Crucible" #17 - Following the "Luminary Lost" storyline, Watcher Twelve works on repairing his robotic companion, CIMAU, as he recalls when he first met the plucky robot.
- "Furia and the Guardians" #7 - It's Furia Powers, Guardian Star, Koldfront, Aurora Borealis of the Vindicators, and Watcher Twelve from "The Crucible" versus the one-two assault of the Freakshow and the Clockwork.
Let's celebrate the mid-point of the year with new comic releases!
It only gets hotter from here! Let's see what sort of comics sizzle this month.
We have not one, but two releases today, and they're connected.
- "The Crucible" #16 - Part 5 of "Luminary Lost" has the Vindicators and Twelve taking on the Horde. Secrets will be unlocked here!
- "Furia and the Guardians" #6 - Furia Powers finds out that her new life in Paragon City is not as easy as she thought. Plus, from the end of "The Crucible", Koldfront gets his first assignment, and it involves Aurora Borealis and Twelve. But he's not the only one that shows up at this little meeting.
They say that April Showers bring May Flowers... so what comic flowers will bloom this month?
- "Furia and the Guardians" #5 - Galatea Powers, the "True Guardian" of Paragon City, has found herself in what she believes is a "dead future". An Earth devastated by death and destruction. Worse, she is told these events can't be changed, and that she cannot return to her time. But if that's true, then why are her friends trying to bring her back? And who is helping them?
Let's see what the Easter Bunny brings us for April...
- "The Crucible" #15 - Part 4 of the Vindicators Story! The missing Luminary comes crashing home... literally... to rejoin her sister Vindicators. But are they too late to stop the new threat?
- "Furia and the Guardians" #4 - Where is Galatea Powers? That's what the people of Paragon City are asking. And Galatea is asking herself that same question.
Welcome to March! Let's see how much luck we have with new comics.
- "Furia and the Guardians" #3 - It's Furia versus Destitution in an all-out brawl for the future of Paragon City! But how can Furia prevail when the most powerful Guardian couldn't? Find out! Special guest appearance by Qualina.
It's the month of Valentine's Day! Let's see if we get some fan-made comic love.
- "Furia and the Guardians" #2 - While the Guardians of the Dawn lead the heroes of Paragon City to stop the rampaging robots, a "looming threat" is making its way into the city. What happens when it makes its debut? And who will be able to stop it? Special guest appearance by Qualina from deviantART.
Welcome to the new year! Let's see what new things come with it.
- Furia and the Guardians #1 - It's been two years since Furia Powers joined the Guardians of the Dawn, and it has not been an easy transition for her. Can she earn the respect and trust she deserves?
November was too much of a turkey for our comic creators. Hopefully the holidays will give us some seasonal cheer.
- "The Crucible" #13 - Part 2 of the Vindicators story! The Vindicators are looking for their missing teammate. And what is up with the sudden Arachnos attack? Things are about to get really interesting!
- "The Crucible" #14 - Part 3 of the Vindicators story! Luminary is still missing, but her disappearance is quickly overshadowed in a blinding light.
The Holiday Season gets started this month! Let's see what we can be thankful for this month!
It's getting darker! Things are going "bump" in the night! It's October! The season of tricks and treats... and EVIL!
- "The Libra Order: Debts of Honor" - The "lost time" covered in "Guardians of the Dawn GRADUATION" is shown through the eyes of the agents of The Libra Order. Think you know what happened? Think again!
- '"The Crucible" #12' - Look out! Arachnos is up to no good and the Vindicators are here to save the day! But they're not the only ones causing trouble. What will the B-team of ex-sidekicks do when a new player steps in? Special guest appearances by Citadel of the Freedom Phalanx and Sin Stalker from The Justice-Knights!
We've labored through this month's releases!
- "Guardians of the Dawn GRADUATION" #3 - The thrilling conclusion to our three-part mini-series that takes a look at the "missing time" of the Guardians of the Dawn. Answers will be revealed here!
- "The Crucible" #11 - "Cowboys and Catgirls" comes to its thrilling conclusion with "Endgame". Lives will be changed!
The summer is still sizzling hot both out there and in here!
- "Guardians of the Dawn GRADUATION" #2 - Ryder Lightning is back! But this isn't the same group of Guardians that he remembered. What has changed? Find out!
June proved to be too hot for comic creators. But let's see what July brings us...
- Guardians of the Dawn GRADUATION #1 - Professor Bart Wallace had just gotten used to being retired when he was contacted by another hero he thought was also retired. Ryder Lightning is needed once again! But is Bart ready or willing to come back? What has changed since he last was in the Guardians of the Dawn? And who else is returning to Paragon City? Find out here!
- The Crucible #10 - Thing are getting dangerous for our Cowboy and Catgurl and their friends. One of them will DIE! Who will it be?
As the temperatures start to rise, let's see what kind of new comics will pop up.
The weather was too rough for comic creators last month. But they always say that "April showers bring May flowers", so let's see what it brings comic readers!
- Justice-Knights #12 - "Bad Business" Part 2 of 2 - The Knights and "The New Sin Stalker" are challenged like never before, between Mr. Cyril, Accelerator 2.0, and the Vanguard naval fleet. Who will prevail? Who will survive?
- Future's Guardian #12 - It's the conclusion of the "Psilence of Conscience" storyline! Can Galatea Future save her best friend in Millennium City? Or will the damage caused by Malizia cost Galatea her very freedom?
What new releases will spring forth this month?
Will the Luck of the Irish be on fan-made comics and their readers? Let's find out!
- Future's Guardian #11 - Look out Millennium City! Malizia is out and looking to cause trouble!
The groundhog won't see his shadow if he's reading the latest comic releases!
- The Crucible #9 - Who is Watcher Twelve? Find out!
Welcome to 2014! Hopefully the new year will bring more new issues!
- The Crucible #8 - Synnamon Kitten's past is revealed.
- Future's Guardian #10 - The hunt is on for answers! But will people be ready for those answers?
'Tis the season for new comics! Our Comic Elves have been working overtime to make sure you enjoy some new material in time for those boring holiday parties.
- Future's Guardian #9 - A strange woman in green arrives in Millennium City looking very much like a certain iconic hero from a certain "City". Is she really who she claims to be? And if so, then why does she know certain things about Galatea Future that she shouldn't?
October was more trick than treat, but hopefully November will bring a bigger bounty for you to be thankful for.
September was a little anemic as our creators were busy doing their homework, but hopefully October will leave you with more treats than tricks!
- Future's Guardian #8 - "Psilence of Conscience" continues! The struggle between the heroes of Millennium City and The Nationalist reaches its boiling point! Who will step up to take him down? You may be surprised!
School is back in and it's time to bone up on the latest in graphical literature!
- Future's Guardian #7 - "Psilence of Conscience" begins here! As Galatea Future prepares for her latest book to be released, The Nationalist goes after her friends and allies.
August is *HOT* and it is only getting hotter with these new comic releases.
In fact, it's so hot that some of our creators couldn't wait until August 1st!
- New Allied Fighters #9 - Home Invasion Part VII! As the heroes converge on the venerable Base HQ, some heroes may never make it! Find out the fate of Aguila de Mexico, as well as the game-changer that now awaits Ms. Vindicator. Predominator revelations (yes, he finally get 'some' clothes!) and the final legs of the base journey are upon Atheyta and Captain Lithuania.
- Future's Guardian #6 - Someone is asking questions about Galatea's past, who she is, and how she arrived in the world of the Champions. Her very future as a hero in that world depends on who is asking those questions and how she answers them!
- The Crucible #5 - Cowboys and Catgirls! Need we say more?
- The Justice-Knights #11 - Bad Business 1 of 2 - While most of the Justice-Knights are seemingly lost without Sin Stalker, Lady Inferus and Dr. Frostburg find themselves inside a sinking deathtrap that used to be their headquarters.